Wallpaper can easily transform the entire look of your home. with the right colours and patterns can give your residence the exact feeling you want.
Here are some factors to think about when you consider choosing wallpaper over paint:
- Removing existing wallpaper requires patience and the right tools to be done properly. Chemical or stripping tools can be used, but care must be taken to avoid damage to the wall.
- Wallpaper is very durable and will hold up to wear and tear of children and high-traffic areas. Many varieties can be scrubbed.
- Wallpaper can range in price from the low end to the high end of the cost spectrum. On average, wallpaper on average is more expensive than painting, from purchasing the necessary rolls and supplies to finishing the installation.
- Sometimes a combination of paint and wallpaper is the optimal solution. It’s possible to have the best of both worlds.
Our wallpapering services include:
- Removal of Existing Wallpaper
- Repairing Drywall Damage or Plaster Defects, as necessary
- Sanding surfaces
- Applying wallpaper primer and sealer
- Inspecting wallpaper for any defects
- Taking precise measurements
Why Work With Flying Colours Painters Ottawa?
Our reputation for quality and professional painting makes us proud. A hard-working and professional team of painters assures a high standard of workmanship on all of our jobs. Customer satisfaction has always been and always will be our very first priority